Faronics Deep Freeze Mac 7.2 Now Available for mac OS Catalina!
15th Oct 2019
To coincide with the new macOS Catalina release we are delighted to announce that Faronics have released Deep Freeze Mac v7.2
This release includes the following enhancements:
- Support for macOS Catalina 10.15
- Maintenance Schedules - create maintenance schedules where you can perform Apple software updates, run a script or any other maintenance required. Optionally warn users prior to a maintenance period, lock the keyboard and mouse and shut down the computer after the maintenance period.
- Restart on Log Out - when enabled, the computer will restart when the user logs out (or when the last user logs out if Fast user switching is enabled).
- ARD Info Field - set ARD Info Field 1, 2, 3 or 4 to display the Deep Freeze global status.
- Apple Remote Desktop Tasks - install pre-configured actions to manage Deep Freeze via ARD.
NB: Deep Freeze 7.x no longer requires a restart to Freeze the computer so the computer will not need to restart at the end of the maintenance period.