Are you looking for an exciting Order Fulfilment role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your communication skills and join the small and friendly order processing team in the headquarters of a progressive international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, detail oriented individual working in the Sales Order Processing and Renewals Department for processing orders and providing hardware/software to end customers and management of stock control and suppliers.
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone/email activity.
- Processing customer software and hardware orders.
- Picking stock items for orders.
- Testing and configuring items.
- Assembly of larger hardware.
- Packaging items and preparing shipments.
- Arranging collection by courier.
- Dealing with customer returns (RMAs).
- Keeping stock room in order.
- Managing stock inventory ensuring that a level of stock is maintained.
- Ordering stock from suppliers.
- Managing of team shared mailboxes (Freshdesk)
- Filing and keeping paperwork in order.
- Keeping notes and actions updated in company CRM at all times.
- General administration.
You may be required to carry out other work within the company from time to time as we must be flexible and adapt to market conditions and customer requirements. The company also reserves the right to require you to attend exhibitions or training courses anywhere in the UK which may require you to stay away from home for such period as is reasonably necessary to comply with this requirement.
- Previous experience of stock control/order processing.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner with high level of spoken/written English.
- Problem solving in the course of day-to-day activity.
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer focused role.
Desireable (but not essential):
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of software licensing.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Extensive support and training
- Company laptop
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS)
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation
- Access to company life policy scheme while you are in employment with ITS after successfully passing probation
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
We regularly update our software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by our customers and all our solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. We pride ourselves on understanding the needs of our customers and have been supplying quality, reliable software solutions for over thirty years.
ITS have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained.
ITS is an ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified company. We also take our responsibilities under the WEEE Regulations (Registration No: WEE/AH1889SW) extremely seriously and have taken steps to be compliant in line with our corporate and social responsibilities.
Visit here for more information: www.its-group.com
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.