Are you looking for an exciting Technical Support Consultant role working within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your communication skills and join the friendly Technical Services team in the headquarters of a progressive, international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details-orientated individual with a 'can-do' attitude who can provide high quality Technical Support internally and to our large customer base.
- Providing technical support by telephone, email, and online assistance using our helpdesk system.
- Management of our internal Office 365 system, test servers, network and all IT related matters.
- Performing online training, demonstrations and webinars.
- Creating and running hands-on technical workshops.
- Evaluating, testing and performing competitive analysis of software and hardware products and solutions.
- Creating and proof-reading documentation including product manuals, brochures, training guides and white papers.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Customer experience is essential.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Work independently and part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Thinking outside of the box.
- Organisational ability, good memory, and an eye for detail.
- High level of technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Hands on experience of Windows and client operating systems including installation and setup.
- Experience of Active Directory including group policy.
- SQL server experience of managing databases.
- Networking knowledge including DNS, VLANs, etc and appliance firewall/VPN configuration.
- Office 365 administration and good knowledge of all applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Planner, etc.
- Experience of InTune for managing applications for mobiles and laptops including rollout.
- Experience with Azure and migrating servers from local infrastructure to cloud.
- Virtual server knowledge of Hyper-V and VMware.
- Load balancing knowledge a bonus.
- Print management experience is desirable.
- Exposure to Apple MAC and Linux is also a bonus.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in print management and scan control, access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS has various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com and www.printandcopycontrol.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.