Are you looking for a challenging Technical Services Consultant role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your technical skills and join our friendly Technical Services team in a progressive international software house. This role is working from our office in Madrid, Spain to manage the support and installations of our solutions throughout the region and occasionally English-speaking customers in Europe.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a 'can-do' attitude who can provide high quality technical support to our Managed Print and Scan Solution (PaperCut, Umango, Princity, DocSlide and many more) and other products on our portfolio.
• Providing technical support via the helpdesk, by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
• Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
• Occasionally travelling to customer sites in Spain to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for a few days.
• Working closely with the support team across Europe.
• Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
• Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
• Software and hardware technical support for internal staff.
• Supporting internal infrastructure and services.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
• Perfect spoken and written Spanish language (native-like level)
• High level of spoken and written English.
• Previous experience of working with customers in a support environment is required.
• Demostrable administrator experience in Microsoft based platform involving servers and clients, database server MS SQL Server, Web Server IIS and Active Directory and Azure AD.
• Experience in non-MS platforms like Apple and Linux at administering level
• Experience in basic programming in any of the following languages,
• Virtual server platforms and LDAP administering experience is a bonus.
• Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
• Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
• Ability to cope well under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and part of the team.
• Excellent timekeeping.
In return we offer:
• A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
• Competitive salary depending on experience.
• Company laptop and mobile.
• Petrol/diesel allowance per kilometre for business travel.
• Extensive training and support.
• A full time contract in Spain with a probationary period depending on experience.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, iTS offers PaperCut, Printcity, DocSlide and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. iTS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
iTS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
iTS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
iTS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.