MyPC Chromebook Client for Public Library Environments Available Now!
3rd Apr 2020
We are delighted to announce the MyPC Chromebook Client for Public Library environments is now available.
If you have Chromebooks available for public use in your library our new client now allows you to:
- Manage session length to offer fair usage on devices which are shared for use in public spaces via policies configured in the MyPC software.
- Display the current status of the device, whether it is Available for use or Reserved for a user.
- Allow administrators to send predefined one-way messages to users.
- Manage your open and closed times via the MyPC software to allow the usage of Chromebook devices at approved times.
- Support the validation of users against Library Management Systems.
- Report on device usage via the MyPC software when users are logged in via the MyPC Client.
For more information please Contact Us.