LanSchool Air Updates Available
23rd Aug 2021
LanSchool Air updates are now available including improved class roster management and updated CSV roster import option.
- An all new class settings interface for improved class roster management including the ability to add new devices, and configure web limiting and blank screen options.
- Instructors can view and use device cart classes created by admins to quickly monitor specific groups of devices.
For Site Admins:
- New Device Cart Classes: Site Admins can create class rosters containing Windows or Mac devices that belong to carts or labs and share them with all instructors.
- Updated CSV Roster Import to support uploading larger files.
- Available in Early Access: Azure Active Directory integration adds and removes instructor accounts from LanSchool Air automatically and provides single sign-on (SSO).
Updates to LanSchool Air are applied automatically and rolled out globally over a period of 1 to 2 weeks, so the latest updates noted in the release notes might not be available in your region for a few more days. Instructors and Admins may be prompted to "refresh" to load the latest updates. LanSchool Air agents on student devices will update automatically.