LanSchool Air Product Updates Available
4th May 2021
LanSchool are focused on being the easiest classroom management solution to use so based on customer feedback they have released several updates for LanSchool Air to assist both teachers and site admins.
- LanSchool Air ensures that student devices remain connected even when the teacher navigates away from the class for an extended period.
- Teachers can now add custom class descriptions for imported classes.
- Users can now select their opt-in email marketing preferences in their profile settings.
For Site Admins:
- For Chromebook students, Admins can now import student names from Google Admin without enabling Contact Sharing.
- On People page, LanSchool Air now shows “registered users” and "invited users" in separate tabs.
- LanSchool Air now offers an easy calender selector to set the provisioning window.
- Email templates now default to English if translations are unavailable.
- Links to legal documents have been updated.