Faronics Deep Freeze Cloud update available now
19th Dec 2018
ITS are delighted to announce several enhancements to Faronics Deep Freeze Cloud are now available.
- Anti-Virus has a brand new modern user interface and Windows Security integration support for upcoming Windows Updates.
- WINSelect has configuration improvements for applications to auto-launch or hide in Kiosk Mode. Previously, it was required to auto-launch hidden applications but there are situations where an application in Kiosk Mode may require a service to run in the background. Now it is possible for users to specify which hidden apps can run and we will hide them as well without auto-launching them.
- The Menu bar for Cloud has been improved and reordered for easier usability, with the option to hide Handout and Campus Affairs through "My Profile".
- Under Task Status more details have been added such as when the computer was last reported, initiated and completed.
- "Anti-Bullying" is now known as "Incident Reporting" to better reflect the broader scope of events.
On the client side, in addition to mobile-only tasks, all tasks are pulled from the console as soon as the QR Code interface is launched by clicking Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7. This is a significant improvement if you need something to happen right away on a computer as you can simply bring up the QR code interface and the console will be checked every 4 seconds for any updates.
For more information please Contact Us