Job Role – Software Sales – Legal Market – North America
We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Our sales approach begins by identifying customer needs and requirements in order to offer them solutions. We are committed to delivering customer success through our extensive expertise in software and technology.
Are you looking for an excellent sales opportunity with uncapped commission and a clear career path in software sales within the legal industry? This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house (circa 100 employees worldwide) working from your home office in North America.
You will be responsible for selling Onelog (www.onelog.com), which is the leading electronic resource management solution in the North American legal sector. Onelog facilitates and controls access to online databases, helps to reduce costs, increases productivity and provides transparency over resource usage and much more.
Onelog is a well-respected solution used by a large and loyal user-base.
This position involves:
- New business development by contacting potential clients and making appointments.
- Delivering professional Onelog presentations and product demonstrations (mostly online via GoToMeeting and onsite where required) and utilising your consultative selling skills to produce sales and optimize cross-selling opportunities.
- Managing existing clients via:
-Cross selling additional modules.
- Occasional attendance at user groups, events and exhibitions.
- Responding to customer queries promptly including producing offers and quotations.
- General administration and use of the company’s CRM system.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Have previous experience in consulting and selling software solutions to the legal industry (highly desirable).
- Have extensive product demonstration experience (3 years minimum) and have the ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Be highly experienced in new business development.
- Have impeccable spoken and written English.
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold calling, appointment making and closing).
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (including MS Windows, Office, including PowerPoint and CRM software).
- Strong rapport building capabilities
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organization.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Be accustomed to occasional travel to attend exhibitions and visit clients.
- Successful track record in sales.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (when target met).
- Extensive support and training.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25).
- Medical Insurance – 75% or at a capped amount of $550 per month to covered by the company.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents. We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service, company planning and investment in our team members.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.