Are you looking for an exciting Sales Order Processing (SOP) Administrator role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house working from our iTS Benelux office, Ruige velddreef 135, Leusden 3831 PG, Netherlands.
The job role involves providing high quality sales support to both internal sales team and to our resellers in Benelux and Germany.
- Ensure Freshdesk is kept up to date – tickets are categorized and being actioned by order processing team.
- Process Orders which include:
- Checking pricing on POs
- Inputting lines in webCRM
- Announcing orders and sending PBD links where necessary
- Setting up necessary recalls for Installations and Order Fulfilment Teams
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone/email activity.
- Managing of team shared mailboxes (Freshdesk).
- Filing and keeping paperwork in order.
- Assist in maintaining confirmation email templates for all languages and various iTS Offices. Includes “on hold” and “PBD” templates.
- Assist with travel arrangements for iTS Employees on ad hoc basis.
- Order Stationary when requested.
- Ensure data is as accurate as possible in webCRM.
- Handle queries from Order Processing Team and escalate if necessary.
You may also be required to carry out other work within the company from time to time as we must be flexible and adapt to market conditions and customer requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written Dutch / English.
- Previous customer care experience is essential.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer focused role.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of software licensing.
- German language knowledge.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
We are looking for a hands-on experienced SOP Administrator who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. This person needs to be able to demonstrate initiative, they must be willing to take on any challenge and work hard to help the sales team.
About iTS Benelux B.V. Company Description & Background
iTS Benelux is a trusted partner that provides independent and business-ready solutions for most customer requirements and is now the largest independent distributor of MPS and print, copy and scan management software in the Benelux region. As part of the iTS Group, iTS Benelux is an Authorised Solution Centre (ASC) for PaperCut and provides full support for printer manufacturers and their resellers across the Benelux region. As an ASC, iTS Benelux offers technical support, commercial advice and professional services.
iTS Benelux has been in existence for over 15 years and offers an extensive range of additional software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for printing, copy and scan control. Our extensive knowledge enables us to develop a system that is tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and budget.
About the iTS Group
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, iTS offers PaperCut MF, PaperCut NG, PaperCut Hive and PaperCut Pocket, Princity, DocSlide and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. iTS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
With offices in France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands (iTS Benelux), Serbia and India iTS provides support in most European languages including English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Polish, Dutch, Serbian, Croatian and Turkish. We think globally but act locally with a deep understanding of each region we serve.
iTS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and highly recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
iTS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
iTS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.