Are you looking for an energising Marketing Specialist role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference and positive contribution towards the organisation’s ongoing success whilst working within a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds.
The role is based in the headquarters of a progressive international software house based in Harrow, London.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a 'can-do' attitude. Responsibilities will include assisting with creating and organising campaigns and developing marketing skills. This work is a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as ensuring the long-term growth of the company.
- Supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting head of Marketing in organising projects.
- Collaborate with head of marketing, product manager and sales team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Create video content and be involved in graphic design.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Search Engine Optimisation skills for our digital marketing growth.
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them when required to facilitate their success.
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of promotional presentations.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts including foreign language accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Proof reading marketing documents and communications when required.
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Prepare regular reports for the Head of Marketing.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-focused attitude.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is desired.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Extensive support and training
- Company laptop
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS)
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation
- Access to company life policy scheme while you are in employment with ITS after successfully passing probation
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
About the ITS Group
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
We regularly update our software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by our customers and all our solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. We pride ourselves on understanding the needs of our customers and have been supplying quality, reliable software solutions for over thirty years.
ITS have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained.
ITS is an ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified company. We also take our responsibilities under the WEEE Regulations (Registration No: WEE/AH1889SW) extremely seriously and have taken steps to be compliant in line with our corporate and social responsibilities.
Visit here for more information: www.its-group.com
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.