PRINT FLEET AND DIGITAL WORKFLOW SOLUTIONS PARTNER MANAGER
- To recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing resellers.
- Always maintain customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly send out promotional information (social media and email etc).
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- Deliver monthly webinars to partner resellers in order to educate and promote ITS solutions and services.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the development of content for web sites (www.its-group.com and www.printandcopycontrol.com).
- To assist resellers with the completion of tenders and the answering of technical / functional questions.
- Generating a high level of quotations and checking pricing when requested.
- Demonstrating software to resellers’ end-user when required.
- Attending monthly sales meetings online and at ITS offices located throughout Europe once or twice per year (Pandemic allowing).
- Mentoring junior sales colleagues as the sales operation grows. Hence providing career progression.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- The ability to demonstrate software.
- Experience in selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication (Spanish may be an advantage).
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism, and loyalty at all times.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (upon achieving annual sales target).
- Business travel mileage/KM (where applicable travelling by car for business).
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (gradually increasing to 25 days per annum).
- Medical Insurance contribution – 75% of the cost with a capped amount of $550 per month.
- Extensive training and support.
- A dynamic working environment with both an international ethos and a family feel.
ITS is an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
ITS is a software house but also sell via the channel. ITS specialises in:
• Tracking software for online subscriptions
• Booking and reservation software
• Print, Copy and Scan Management solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). In the case of this role, the products are as mentioned above. PaperCut and Umango are excluded from the product portfolio mix as there are other representative companies in the Americas.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC27001-2013 accredited and highly recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
We aim to provide a great place to work, with an approachable environment where people feel valued, appreciated, and inspired to be the best they can be.
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. We go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products, and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.