Inside Sales Support - Netherlands
- Monitoring the company's shared email box (via Freshdesk) to ensure customer queries are answered promptly.
- Monitoring recalls in webCRM.
- Quoting Customers.
- Sales Process Support.
- Order Process Support.
- Taking messages for technical support when all engineers are on the phone or unavailable.
- Answering incoming dealer sales calls when the given Dealer Manager(s) is unavailable.
- Helping with basic sales queries or taking messages where the request is more complex.
- Testing card readers.
- Assisting Partner Sales and Presales to grow the account base and increase new and existing partner acquisition.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Back office and sales internal and external (Partners).
- General Administration.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Requires the ability to work cooperatively with a team.
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills.
- Must have organisational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Initiative and the desire to improve constantly.
- Ability to value work and processes and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Assertiveness with an understanding of people.
- At least intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency
- Understanding of the B2B business with commercial skill set.
- Some technical knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential as on-going training will be provided.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of sales support.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days annual leave.
- Holiday allowance.
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Extensive support and training.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
We are looking for a hands-on experienced inside sales support person who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. This person needs to be able to demonstrate initiative, they must be willing to take on any challenge and work hard to help and resolve sales issues.
About ITS Benelux B.V. Company Description & Background:
ITS Benelux is a trusted partner that provides independent and business-ready solutions for most customer requirements and is now the largest independent distributor of MPS and print, copy and scan management software in the Benelux region. As part of the ITS Group, ITS Benelux is an Authorised Solution Centre (ASC) for PaperCut and provides full support for printer manufacturers and their resellers across the Benelux region. As an ASC, ITS Benelux offers technical support, commercial advice and professional services.
ITS Benelux has been in existence for over 15 years and offers an extensive range of additional software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for printing, copy and scan control. Our extensive knowledge enables us to develop a system that is tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and budget.
About the ITS Group:
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut MF, PaperCut NG, PaperCut Hive and PaperCut Pocket as well as Princity, Docslide and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
With offices in France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands (ITS Benelux), Serbia and India ITS provides support in most European languages including English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Polish, Dutch, Serbian, Croatian and Turkish. We think globally but act locally with a deep understanding of each region we serve.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and highly recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.