TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT, UK
- Providing technical pre and post sales support by telephone, email, and online assistance using our helpdesk system.
- Working on projects, performing scoping, sizing and planning for technical requirements.
- Attending onsite meetings and conference calls to help with technical queries.
- Carrying out planning and implementation of installations and training remotely and at customer sites in the UK. This may involve staying away for a few days.
- Performing online training, demonstrations and webinars.
- Carrying out presales visits to resellers and their customers and performing showroom installs.
- Creating and running hands-on technical workshops.
- Attending exhibitions and regional conferences.
- Assisting with the completion of tenders.
- Evaluating, testing and performing competitive analysis of software and hardware products and solutions.
- Creating and proof-reading documentation including product manuals, brochures, training guides and white papers.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Customer experience is essential.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Work independently and part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Thinking outside of the box.
- Organisational ability, good memory, and an eye for detail.
- High level of technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Experience of print and copy management software is required.
- Hands on experience of print drivers, printers and MFDs is required.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Virtual server platform and Azure experience is a desirable.
- Exposure to Apple MAC and Linux is also a bonus.
- Driving licence is essential.
- The candidate should be based in a location where site visits to London and the home counties can be covered.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in print management and scan control, access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS has various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com and www.printandcopycontrol.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.