Technical Support Consultant (English Speaking) Based in Belgrade, Serbia
- Providing technical support via the helpdesk, by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
- Occasionally travelling to customer sites in Eastern and Central Europe to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for a few days.
- Working closely with the support team in Europe.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environments.
- Assisting with presale queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
- Answering dealer sales/presale queries.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
- Creating and running hands-on technical workshops.
- Software and hardware technical support for internal staff.
- Supporting internal infrastructure and services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written English.
- Other European languages would be advantageous.
- Previous customer care experience is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Virtual server platform and Azure experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC and Linux is also a bonus.
- Previous experience of print and copy management solutions is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Petrol/diesel allowance per kilometre for business travel.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (increasing to 30 days gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to Company private health insurance scheme after successfully passing the 6 months’ probation period.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut, Princity, DocSlide and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.