Spanish-English Speaking Customer Services Administrator
1) Supporting both Internal and External Sales Account Managers.
2) Administrating software maintenance renewals:
- Issuing maintenance renewals, sending email reminders, and chasing customers by phone.
- Making sure that all maintenance records are up to date.
- Informing Customer Services when maintenance has been renewed using our CRM.
- Updating licence programs with expired or renewed maintenance for ITS software.
3) Order Fulfilment administration of hardware orders for Spain and European Union (EU) customers.
- Processing hardware orders.
- Picking stock items for orders.
- Testing and configuring items.
- Assembly of larger hardware.
- Packaging items and preparing shipments.
- Arranging collection by courier.
- Dealing with customer returns (RMAs).
- Ordering 3rd party software from suppliers and sending software licences to customers.
4) Post Sales Care:
- Confirming Orders Received - Making sure that everybody is aware that an order has been received and setting up a reminder for the relevant department.
- Licensing in house software – making sure that licences are provided for iTS developed software.
5) Ad hoc accounting duties.
6) Enforcing the proper use of the company’s CRM (webCRM).
7) General administration.
You may be required to carry out other work within the company from time to time as we must be flexible and adapt to market conditions and customer requirements. The company also reserves the right to require you to attend exhibitions or training courses which may require you to stay away from home for such period as is reasonably necessary to comply with this requirement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills with a high standard of spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Initiative and desire to constantly improve.
- Team player but with the ability to work independently.
- The ability to evaluate work and processes and suggest improvements.
- Assertiveness with an understanding of people.
- Spanish Accountancy and Taxes knowledge is highly desirable.
- High levels of numeracy.
- Previous experience of stock control/order processing essential.
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
Desirable (but not essential)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of software licensing.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company Laptop.
- 22 days annual leave (increasing to 30 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products, and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.