Polish or Serbian and English Speaking Software Developer
- Working closely with the Product Manager and Development Team Leads to gather and understand all information related to the current software development project.
- Ensuring that software development, from coding to testing is carried out in accordance with the standards set by ITS.
- Producing software in accordance with the best practices and methodologies of software development as set by ITS.
- Developing software within the development team using the programming languages most suited to the task.
- Performing unit testing on all pieces of software developed and ensuring that it is has been fully tested before being integrated into the wider system.
- Meeting development deadlines.
- Analysing in which fields your skills need to be improved and reporting this to your Development Team Lead to arrange training.
- Producing reports on the progress of the given software development project.
- Attending in-house training as required.
- Assisting ITS Technical Support with 3rd line support issues and ensuring that the team provides a proper level of assistance to ITS Technical Support where issues occur with the developed software.
- Contributing with ideas to improve ITS products.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- On occasions presenting software that is in development to the wider team and stakeholders in ITS.
- Sharing ideas and knowledge of best practices with the wider development team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Being a team player, but with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Strong in C#, experience in Java will be additional value.
- Knowledge in Entity Framework.
- Knowledge in Git or similar source management systems.
- Desirable, but not essential, experience with Azure deployment, Azure storage.
- Knowledge of Windows/Mac/Linux platforms.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Company laptop.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 or 26 days of annual leave.
- A dynamic working environment with both an international ethos and a family feel.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
In addition to ITS’ own developed solutions (MyPC Onelog and R&R), we are a long-standing ASC (Authorised Solution Centre) for PaperCut, fully supporting manufacturers, dealers and end-users across Europe. As an ASC, ITS is authorised to provide technical, sales and pre-sales support as well as other value-added services. We offer the widest range of embedded solutions and supply all related hardware from USB card readers to value loaders. ITS is a vendor neutral supplier who supports its partners regardless of the makes and models of printers and multi-function devices they supply.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits your exact requirements and budget.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.