Polish-English Speaking Technical Services Consultant (2nd Line)
- This role is working from your home office in Poland with regular onsite visits across Poland.
- Visiting customers with Partner Managers and individually to assist with technical queries and product demonstrations.
- Gathering and documenting customers’ technical requirements and working with the projects team prior to implementation.
- Performing product testing and evaluation of new features.
- Participating in teleconferences when technical backup is required.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
- Ensuring that all presales queries via telephone and email are answered with high priority to meet our strict response times.
- Assisting in the completion of tenders.
- Providing development with an insight as to what customers require from future ITS products.
- Training sales people and dealers on both technical and functional aspects of the company's software and hardware.
- Writing, statement of works including creating bespoke diagrams for ongoing projects.
- Scoping projects based on customer requirements and providing advice on system architecture and design.
- Working with the technical services team providing support by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Performing onsite installations and training where required.
- Delivering technical training to our partners.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- Fluent Polish and English
- Customer/end-user care experience is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server is required. Virtual server platform experience is also a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC and Linux would be a bonus
- Experience of print and copy management software is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Driving license
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company laptop.
- Company Mobile.
- Petrol/diesel allowance per kilometre for business travel.
- Extensive training and support.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 accredited and recognised in our Quality Management Systems (AMS) and Information Security Management Systems.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.