- Answering presales queries and ensuring that presales tickets raised in the helpdesk system are always answered within one hour.
- Answering incoming presales calls.
- Participating in teleconferences where technical and functional advice is required.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars as and when required.
- Going on joint visits to customers, prospects and resellers with sales account managers and individually to handle technical queries.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements to the installations project manager prior to implementation.
- Performing technical testing to simulate the use of ITS products in customers' environments to facilitate sales and aid with technical support.
- Assisting with the completion of tenders and coordinating the company’s response.
- Providing development with an insight as to what customers require from future ITS products and integrations.
- Training salespeople and resellers on both the technical and functional aspects of the company's software and hardware particularly when new products and versions updates are released.
- Writing and proof-reading product manuals, technical white papers and statement of works including creating diagrams for ongoing projects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure ITS is positioned to provide the best customer service to its customers and resellers.
- Involvement in high level Presales escalations and ensuring that you are a great ambassador for the company.
- Attending exhibitions and regional conferences where ITS is exhibiting.
- Assisting marketing with the writing of product brochures.
- Conducting competitive analysis of non-ITS portfolio products.
- Evaluating and testing potential new software solutions and hardware products.
- Quoting customers when required.
- Experience of software demonstration and product training.
- Self-confidence with the ability to speak to an audience.
- Good communication skills with a high standard of spoken and written English.
- Good telephone manner.
- Initiative and desire to constantly improve.
- Team player but with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- The ability to evaluate work and processes and suggest improvements.
- Assertiveness with an understanding of people.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Applications.
- An active interest in IT and technology.
- Technical background would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
In return we offer
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture:
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.