- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing managers in organising projects.
- Conduct market research and analysing competitor information.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assisting with updating websites to ensure correct meta data and SEO details are present.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them when required to facilitate their success.
- Assisting with the preparation and updating of promotional presentations.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s websites and social media accounts including foreign language accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicating directly with clients and encouraging trusting relationships.
- Proof reading marketing documents and communications when required.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant is desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a customer-focused attitude.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
In return we offer
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.