German Speaking Internal Sales Executive
- To Prospect and cold-call organisations (Education, Public and Corporate sectors) in the DACH region and to investigate their needs for our products, ascertaining their available budget and persuading them to download our software.
- Utilise your consultative selling skills to encourage sales and uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Achieve high activity targets (70 phone calls minimum per day).
- Generate at least €8,500 of gross profit in each calendar month.
- Send quotes to interested potential customers via our CRM system (webCRM).
- Accurately maintain customer data on our CRM system.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Highly developed outbound telesales skills.
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold-calling and appointment making)
- Professional presentation skills.
- Fluent German and English.
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high level of drive and first-class communication skills.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organisation.
- Fluency in any other European language would advantageous but is not essential.
LanSchool – creates a computer lab environment in classrooms, allowing teachers to remove distractions, demonstrate skills and monitor student activity.
PaperCut NG – a feature rich solution that allows customers to control, track and reduce unnecessary printing. PaperCut is the market leading print management solution.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (on achieving target).
- Company laptop.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successful completion of the probation period.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London, in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture:
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.