Product Trainer and Channel Sales Support
- Conducting dealer technical installation training.
- Training new members of sales staff on all ITS and third-party products, according to their line manager’s requirements.
- Training ITS salespeople on the technical and functional aspects of the company’s software according to their line manager’s requirements.
- Providing training to customers on ITS products as and when required.
- Conducting online demonstrations and monthly webinars on ITS products.
- Producing documentation, tests, exercises and role plays to support training and create the training curriculum.
- Accompanying new sales staff on customer visits and online demonstrations.
- Maintaining staff training records for all training conducted by yourself.
- Ensuring that training hardware (laptops and servers) are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that training materials are regularly updated to reflect any new features.
- Training new dealers to generate their own quotations via the Pricing Wizard.
- Performing technical testing to simulate the use of the company’s products in customers' environments to facilitate sales and training.
- Assisting with the completion of tenders and coordinating the company’s response.
- Providing third-party products’ developers with an insight as to what customers require from future versions and liaising with ITS development regarding custom integrations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers to ensure ITS is positioned to provide the best customer service to its customers and resellers.
- Attending exhibitions and regional conferences where ITS is exhibiting.
- Assisting marketing with the writing of product brochures.
- Creating and maintaining a training syllabus which is followed by all technical staff when installing products.
- Technical authoring when product features are developed to update both training documents and product manuals.
- Helping to write and proof-read existing and new product manuals and technical white papers.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience of training people on software products.
- Experience of varied IT and networking infrastructure would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with print management or scanning software or with printing environments is desirable although not a requirement.
- Self-confidence with the ability to speak to an audience.
- Good communication skills with a high standard of spoken and written English and a good telephone manner.
- Initiative and desire to constantly improve.
- Team player but with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- The ability to evaluate work processes and suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Applications.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Extensive support and training.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation.
- Superb promotion and career development prospects.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture:
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.