Managed Print Solutions Partner Manager - Netherlands and Belgium
- This role is based in the Netherlands and will involve regular travel across the Netherlands and Belgium. The role will be based from the iTS Benelux office in Leusden.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging resellers to perform.
- Recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- Manage resellers and generate sales for PaperCut NG, PaperCut MF, PrintAlerts, Drivve Image, training and installation services and iTS print.copy.scan hardware.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing ones.
- Maintain customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly send out promotional literature, letters and emails.
- Educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- Maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- Issue Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- Invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- Deliver monthly webinars to partner resellers in order to educate and promote iTS Benelux solutions and services.
- Assist the iTS Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- Assist the iTS Marketing Department with the development of content for the iTS and iTS Print.Copy.Scan web sites (www.its-group,com , www.printandcopycontrol.com).
- Assist resellers with the completion of tenders and the answering of technical / functional questions.
- Generate a high level of quotations and check pricing when requested.
- Demonstrate software to a resellers’ end-user when required.
- Attend monthly sales meetings online and in iTS offices located throughout Europe.
- Mentor junior sales colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication (in both Dutch and English).
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in direct sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience in selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-discipline with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
- The ability to demonstrate software
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. iTS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (on achieving target).
- Company laptop.
- Company Mobile.
- Company Car.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successful completion of the probation period.
- Extensive training and support.
- A dynamic working environment with both an international ethos and a family feel.
Company Description & Background:
About iTS Benelux
iTS Benelux is a trusted partner that provides independent and business-ready solutions for most customer requirements and is now the largest independent distributor of MPS and print, copy and scan management software in the Benelux region. As part of the iTS Group, iTS Benelux is an Authorised Solution Centre (ASC) for PaperCut and provides full support for printer manufacturers and their resellers across the Benelux region. As an ASC, iTS Benelux offers technical support, commercial advice and professional services.
iTS Benelux has been in existence for over 15 years and offers an extensive range of additional software and hardware modules for PaperCut to meet virtually any requirement for printing, copy and scan control. Our extensive knowledge enables us to design a system that is tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and budget.
About the iTS Group
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, iTS offers PaperCut MF and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. Our extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
We are both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.
Company Values and Culture
iTS is three things:
- Customer Focused
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. We go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. We are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be the first port of call when the need for our products arise.
- Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
- An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
iTS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.