Internal Sales/Presales Representative
- Cold-calling potential resellers in the DACH region to promote our range of print, copy and scan solutions.
- Performing online demonstrations of our software to existing and potential resellers.
- On occasions visiting existing and potential resellers with one of our Partner Managers.
- Utilising your consultative selling skills to encourage sales and uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Answering incoming reseller emails and phone calls – including functional and technical questions posed prior to a sale.
- Ensuring that resellers’ queries are answered in a timely manner.
- Using our CRM to: Generate quotes, Add new resellers, Update notes and actions.
- Training new resellers to generate their own quotations via our Pricing Wizard.
- Testing customers’ cards and relaying the results to our resellers and Partner Managers.
- Checking hardware device compatibility.
- General administration.
We already have a large number of customers but initially the focus will be on new business development, with an increasing amount of account management once established in the role.
- Highly developed outbound telesales skills.
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold-calling and appointment making).
- Professional presentation skills.
- Fluent German.
- Basic business English (in order to liaise with ITS headquarters in London).
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high level of drive and first-class communication skills.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organisation.
- Experience in the MFP, MPS or Print Management solution sector would be advantageous.
- Some technical knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential as on-going training will be provided.
- Willingness to visit customers and attend occasional exhibitions.
- A Driving licence would be advantageous for reasons of future career progression but is not essential at this stage.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (on achieving target).
- Company laptop.
- Petrol/Diesel allowance per kilometre for business travel.
- Extensive training and support.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Career progression with a huge opportunity to advance into a Partner Manager position with uncapped commission and annual bonuses.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly with a large ethos on teamwork. We are looking for a hands-on professional Inside Sales Representative who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and the willingness to take on any challenge and work hard to help and resolve customer issues.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
ITS’ German operations specialise in Print, Copy and Scan solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). To find out more about our core products – PaperCut MF and Umango please visit www.printandcopycontrol.com.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut MF and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.