Internal Sales Executive (German Speaking)
- To develop the company’s business within the German Speaking Market (via phone, emails, marketing and internet tools).
- To Prospect and cold-calling organisations (Education, Public and Corporate sectors) in the DACH region to promote our range of print, copy and scan solutions to existing and new end users.
- High activity targets required on a daily basis (phone, emails, etc).
- To deliver consultation through online demonstrations of our software to existing and potential resellers.
- On occasions visiting existing and potential customers and exhibitions with one of our Partner Managers.
- Utilising your consultative selling skills to encourage sales and uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Using our CRM to: Generate quotes, Add new resellers, Update notes and actions.
- General administration.
- Highly developed outbound telesales skills.
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold-calling and appointment making).
- Professional presentation skills.
- Fluent German.
- Basic business English (in order to liaise with ITS headquarters in London).
- A team player with the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high level of drive and first-class communication skills.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organisation.
- A Driving licence would be advantageous for reasons of future career progression but is not essential at this stage.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission.
- Annual bonus (on achieving target).
- Company laptop.
- Business Expenses.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successful completion of the probation period.
- Career progression with a huge opportunity to advance into a Partner Manager position with uncapped commission and annual bonuses.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly with a large ethos on teamwork. We are looking for a hands-on professional Inside Sales Representative who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and the willingness to take on any challenge and work hard to help and resolve customer issues.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
ITS’ German operations specialise Print, Copy and Scan solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). To find out more about our core products – PaperCut MF and Umango please visit www.printandcopycontrol.com/de.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut MF and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.