Technical Support Consultant (Russian- English Speaking)
- Providing technical support via the helpdesk by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
- Regularly travelling to customer sites in Russia and CIS territories to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for one to three days at time and occasionally more (up to a week). Up to 50% of your time will be spent at customer sites.
- Working closely with the support team in the UK.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
- Assisting with Russian presales queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
- Communicating customer's technical requirements to the installations project manager prior to implementation.
- Performing technical testing to simulate the use of ITS' products in customers' environments to facilitate sales and aid in Technical support.
- Answering incoming dealer sales / pre-sales.
- Calling key contacts at dealers to make them aware of our services.
- Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
- Help answering ALL Presales queries – PaperCut and MyPC PaperCut Integration queries.
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written Russian and English.
- Other CIS languages would be advantageous.
- Previous customer care experience is essential.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Virtual server platform experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC, Linux and Novell is also a bonus.
- Previous experience of print and copy management solutions is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
We are looking for a hands-on experienced engineer who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and the willingness to take on any challenge and work hard to help and resolve customer issues. The job involves a mixture of working on the helpdesk and also working at customer sites.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
ITS’ operations specialise Print, Copy and Scan solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). To find out more about our core products – PaperCut MF and Umango please visit www.printandcopycontrol.com
ITS also develops its own software products including MyPC, Onelog and R&R and resells/distributes products including Deep Freeze and LanSchool descriptions of which can all be found online at www.its-group.com.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut MF and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.
Due to the rapid business expansion of our PaperCut reseller and customer base in Russia and CIS territory, we are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant based in Moscow, Russia to manage the support and installations of PaperCut throughout the region.