Business Development Sales Position for Sweden - Print, Copy & Scan Management solutions
- Build a strong relationship with new and existing partners and customers (initially in Sweden) for PaperCut MF, Umango and Print Alerts.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging resellers to partner with ITS for their customers print, copy and scan management requirements.
- Understand customers’ needs and propose technical solutions providing the required functionality.
- Use any existing network contacts and search for new business contacts to build, grow and strengthen market share in this industry.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations both for end customer and new partners to convince them to use/resell iTS solutions.
- Responding to customer queries promptly to include quoting.
- Coordinating training sessions both sales and technical.
- Cooperate and participate in partners’ presentations, road shows, events and exhibitions, supported by the iTS Marketing team.
- Regular travel across Sweden.
- General Administration.
Skills & Experience
- Business and sales-oriented individual with a software background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experienced in cold calling potential customers to set up appointments for web demonstrations.
- Experience in channel sales is ideal, but not essential.
- Languages: Swedish – Advanced; English - Basic. Other Nordic languages would be advantageous.
- Strong rapport building capabilities.
- Self-motivated, confident with a high level of drive and first-class communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Updating internal systems such as the company CRM and query management system.
- Experience in the MFP, MPS or print management solution sector would be advantageous.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a fast-growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
- Driving licence is essential. Need to have own car.
In return we offer:
- A career in an established growing global organisation considered a leader in its field
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Uncapped OTE
- Annual bonuses (if target met)
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Petrol/Diesel allowance per km/Mile for business travel
- Extensive training and support
- 25 days annual leave
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork. We are looking for an enthusiastic sales person who likes a fast-paced environment and is willing to learn and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America (8 offices) and a global presence with customers across five continents. All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
In addition to ITS’ own developed solutions, we are a long-standing ASC (Authorised Solution Centre) for PaperCut, fully supporting manufacturers, dealers and end-users across Europe. As an ASC, ITS is authorised to provide technical, sales and pre-sales support as well as other value-added services. We offer the widest range of embedded solutions and supply all related hardware from USB card readers to value loaders. ITS is a vendor neutral supplier who supports its partners regardless of the makes and models of printers and multi-function devices they supply.
Established for over 25 years, ITS offers PaperCut with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits your exact requirements and budget. We are ISO 9001:2008 and Investor in People accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.