Technical Support Engineer (2nd Line)
- Supporting software and hardware to a large international customer base.
- Working on the helpdesk providing technical support by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Being technical escalation point for first line support team.
- Liaising with supplier support teams.
- Occasionally travelling to customer sites in UK.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
- Supporting the ITS company network and assisting internal users with IT issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Customer/end-user care experience is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server is required. Virtual server platform experience is also a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC and Novell would be a bonus.
- Experience of print and copy management software is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
In return we offer:
- A career in a stable and established global organisation considered as a leader in its field.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Extensive training and support.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS).
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successfully passing probation period.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut, Print Alerts and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.
Company Values and Culture
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. We go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.