Internal Account Manager - United States
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideally you will:
- Have highly developed outbound telesales skills
- Have impeccable spoken and written English
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold calling and appointment making)
- Experienced in cold calling potential customers to set up appointments for web demonstrations
- Have extensive product demonstration experience
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (including MS Windows, Office, PPT, and CRM software)
- Bring software sales experience (2 years plus)
- Experience in selling to educational and government markets is highly desirable
- Have highly professional personal presentation skills
- Be skilled in consultative selling techniques
- Be accustomed to occasional travel to attend exhibitions.
- Provide proof of successful recent sales achievements and a stable career record
- Be degree level educated or equivalent (desirable)
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Annual bonus (if target met)
- Extensive support and training
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25)
We are an independently run company established in 1988 (over 29 years) and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents. All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.