Managed Print Solutions Partner Manager – Turkey
- This role is based in Turkey and will involve regular travel across Turkey. Initially based from a home office with the possibility of working from a local ITS office in the future.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging resellers to perform.
- To recruit, increase and manage the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- To manage resellers and generate sales for PaperCut NG, PaperCut MF, PrintAlerts, ITS services and ITS print and copy control hardware.
- Actively provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing ones.
- Always maintaining customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (webCRM).
- Regularly sending out promotional literature, letters and emails.
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences and set up trials when required.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and direct mail campaigns.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the development of content for the ITS print and copy control web site www.printandcopycontrol.com and www.printalerts.com.
- To assist resellers with the completion of tenders and the answering of technical / functional questions.
- Generating a high level of quotations and checking pricing when requested.
Desired Skills & Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound calls (cold-calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in direct sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience in selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
Company Description & Background
ITS is a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also has various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Such products include PaperCut and PrintAlerts. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company its product portfolio.
ITS is the leading PaperCut Authorised Solution Centre (ASC) in Europe managing resellers, dealers and manufacturers via a trade sales channel. To learn more about PaperCut and our print and copy solutions please see www.papercut.com, www.printandcopycontrol.com and www.printalerts.com.
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents. ITS employs a large technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
Our suppliers and our company regularly update our software solutions to deliver features that have been requested by our customers and all our solutions are designed to be easy to use and configure. We understand the needs of our customers and have been supplying quality, reliable software solutions since 1988.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investors in People certified company
ITS is an international, small but friendly company (around 65 people) and there is a large element of teamwork.
Salary: Competitive package depending on experience.
Benefits: Uncapped commission