UK Internal Sales Account Manager
Working from our office in central Harrow you will be offering innovative software solutions to schools, colleges, universities, public libraries, government institutions and corporate customers in the UK as well as selected areas of Europe. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from researching sales opportunities, organising software trials, issuing quotes to ultimately closing the sale.
Thorough product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support. In time the role offers opportunities to expand your career into online software demonstrations.
- Contacting potential customers both in the education and corporate sectors, investigating their needs for our software products, ascertaining their available budget and persuading them to download and try our software.
- Sending quotes to interested potential customers via our CRM system (webCRM)
- Achieving high activity targets (70 phone calls minimum per day)
- Generating at least £12,000 of gross profit in each calendar month.
- Making qualified appointments for our external Area Account Managers to demonstrate ITS software systems (including MyPC and R&R, in return receiving 1/3 of the profit towards your target if the sale closes).
- Accurately maintaining customer data on our CRM system.
- Have highly developed outbound sales experience
- Thrive on high call volume, rapport building outbound calling
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (inc. MS Office, and CRM software)
- Be proficient in cold calling and lead generation
- Have impeccable spoken and written English
- Be a self-starter, ambitious and competitive
- Be skilled in consultative selling techniques, forecasting and sales pipeline building
- Provide proof of recent sales achievements and a stable career record
Your portfolio includes:
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped Commission
- Annual bonus (if target met)
- Extensive support and training
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 gradually after completing 2 full years at ITS)
- Access to company contributory pension scheme after successful completion of the probation period
- Superb promotion and career development prospects
ITS is an independently run firm established in 1988, headquartered in the United Kingdom, Harrow, Middlesex with operations throughout Europe and North America. ITS has a global presence with customers across five continents.
We are a leading software development company specialising in access management, booking systems, cost recovery, desktop management utilities, greener computing and track and control solutions. ITS also have various partnerships that have been carefully selected to guarantee we only supply high calibre software and hardware solutions ensuring that our customers’ expectations are met while our ethic of only providing quality, reliable systems is maintained. Please visit www.its-group.com for more details on our company and product portfolio.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
Company Values and Culture:
ITS is three things:
We respect that our company’s future is built on supporting our customers to the highest possible standard. we go the extra mile to ensure that customers have what they require and that their needs are being met. we are always conscious that our customers have choice and strive to be first port of call when the need for our products arise.
Flexible & Loyal
The time, energy and money invested in supporting our customers, developing our products and serving the company is undertaken with long term relationships in mind in the hope that the flexibility and loyalty we demonstrate today is rewarded in the future.
An International Team with a Family Spirit
We are an approachable international team with humble roots. We aim to provide a great place to work, where people feel valued and appreciated and inspired to be the best they can be. We reward people for their hard work and strive to retain talent within the company. We always aim to achieve results and celebrate them when we do.
ITS is not:
Arrogance makes people believe they always know best. It stops the constant learning that success requires. We see arrogance as the beginning of the end of any organisation.