Managed Print Solutions Partner Manager - Russia
This Role is home based in Russia and will involve regular travel across Russia and former CIS Territories.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by managing and encouraging reseller to perform.
- To increase the number of resellers across the region by cold-calling and liaising with potential partners.
- To manage resellers to generate sales for PaperCut NG, PaperCut MF, ITS services and ITS print and copy control hardware.
- To provide sales and product training to new resellers and periodically re-train existing ones.
- To maintain customers’ and resellers’ records accurately within our CRM system (Web CRM).
- To send out promotional literature, letters and emails.
- To educate and inform resellers of new features and products as they become available.
- To maintain dealer price lists and send out new pricing when applicable.
- To send out Not-for-Resale licences when requested.
- To help ensure that resellers pay the company’s invoices on time.
- To invite existing and prospective customers and resellers to conferences and exhibitions.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the content and target audience for email shots and mail campaigns.
- To assist the ITS Marketing Department with the development of content for the ITS print and copy control web site www.printandcopycontrol.com.
- To assist resellers with the completion of tenders and the answering of technical / functional questions.
- Generating a high level of quotations and checking pricing when requested.
Desired Skills & Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- Extensive experience of making outbound calls (cold calling).
- Strong Business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Experience in managing a large number of resellers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in direct sales and especially in sales negotiation.
- Experience in selling software or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
- Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 with its headquarters in Harrow, London in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America with customers across five continents.
ITS’ Russian operations specialise in Print, Copy and Scan solutions which we distribute via our Reseller Channel who are either manufacturers or dealers of office equipment (printers and MFDs). To find out more about our core products – PaperCut MF and Umango please visit www.printandcopycontrol.com.
Established for over 30 years, ITS offers PaperCut MF and Umango with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules, many developed in-house, to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits our resellers’ customers’ exact requirements.
ITS is both ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People Gold accredited in recognition of our high levels of customer service and management procedures.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly with a large ethos on teamwork.
We are looking for a hands-on professional Managed Print Solutions Partner Manager who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative and the willingness to take on any challenge and work hard to help and resolve customer issues.
Competitive package depending on experience
Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
Benefits: Uncapped commission.