Print, Copy & Scan Channel Partner Manager for Central/Northern UK/ Scotland & Ireland Territories
Desired Skills & Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
- Experience in sales negotiation.
- High capacity and extensive experience of making outbound sales calls (cold-calling).
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven successful track record.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Experience in managing a large number of partners/dealers is preferable but not essential providing that the candidate has an excellent record in sales and especially in lead generation and negotiation.
- Experience in selling software solutions or another technical product is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of the print and copy dealer industry is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible due to the nature of this job role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service with attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop within a growing organisation.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is expected as is experience of using an in-house database or CRM system.
Most important is attitude and work ethic. The position offered is an enjoyable and highly rewarding one that requires a large investment of both time and hard, intelligent work. ITS demands high standards of personal integrity, professionalism and loyalty at all times.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive support and training
- Uncapped commission
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus (if target met)
- Group pension scheme
- Company healthcare scheme
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25)
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised. In addition to ITS’ own developed solutions, we are a long-standing ASC (Authorised Solution Centre) for PaperCut, fully supporting manufacturers, dealers and end-users across Europe. As an ASC, ITS is authorised to provide technical, sales and pre-sales support as well as other value added services. We offer the widest range of embedded solutions and supply all related hardware from USB card readers to value loaders. ITS is a vendor neutral supplier who supports its partners regardless of the makes and models of printers and multi-function devices they supply.
Established for over 29 years, ITS offers PaperCut with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits your exact requirements and budget. We are ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.
ITS is the leading PaperCut Authorised Solution Centre (ASC) in Europe managing partners, dealers and manufacturers via a trade sales channel. To learn more about PaperCut and our print and copy solutions please visit www.printandcopycontrol.com and www.printalerts.com