Channel Support Sales Executive
- Answering incoming dealer sales calls when the given Dealer Manager(s) is not available.
- Quoting dealers when required.
- Training new dealers to generate their own quotations via the Pricing Wizard.
- Always ensuring that incoming queries to Helpscout get answered (at least within an hour) - even if you are busy with other tasks.
- Test customer cards and relay the test results to the Dealers / Account Managers.
- Ensure that the card test results are logged in the card test database and it is always up to date and backed up.
- Communicating customer’s technical requirements to the installation Project Manager prior to implementation.
- Processing Purchase Orders into webCRM
- Checking hardware device compatibility.
- General administration.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good written English.
- Team player but have ability to work independently.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Applications.
- Previous customer care experience.
- Technical background would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
In return we offer:
Up to £20K basic (depending on experience) plus excellent uncapped commission. Access to company contributory pension scheme. 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25). Superb promotion and career development prospects.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents.
All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
In addition to ITS’ own developed solutions, we are a long-standing ASC (Authorised Solution Centre) for PaperCut, fully supporting manufacturers, dealers and end-users across Europe. As an ASC, ITS is authorised to provide technical, sales and pre-sales support as well as other value added services. We offer the widest range of embedded solutions and supply all related hardware from USB card readers to value loaders. ITS is a vendor neutral supplier who supports its partners regardless of the makes and models of printers and multi-function devices they supply.
Established for over 25 years, ITS offers PaperCut with a comprehensive range of add-on software and hardware modules to meet virtually any requirement for print, copy and scan control. ITS’ extensive knowledge allows us to tailor a system that fits your exact requirements and budget.
We are ISO 9001:2008 and Investor in People accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.