Technical Support Consultant (Turkish- English Speaking)
- Working Initially from your home office providing technical support via the helpdesk by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
- Regularly travelling to customer sites in Turkey to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for one to three days at time and occasionally more (up to a week). Up to 50% of your time will be spent at customer sites.
- Working closely with the support team in the UK.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
- Assisting with Turkish presales queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
Job Requirements / Key Skills:
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written Turkish and English.
- Previous customer care experience is essential.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Virtual server platform experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC, Linux and Novell is also a bonus.
- Previous experience of print and copy management solutions is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.We are looking for a hands-on experienced engineer who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. This person needs to be able to show initiative, they must be willing to take on any challenge and work hard to replicate and resolve customer issues. The job involves a mixture of working on the helpdesk and also working at customer sites.
Info Technology Supply Ltd (ITS) has been providing solutions for the Education, Public and Corporate sectors since 1988. Our success is built upon the importance we place on our relationships with our customers, the very high quality of our products and above all the quality of our people.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2008 approved company and an Investor in People and is based in Harrow, London, UK.
ITS develops its own software products including MyPC, Onelog, R&R, Mirtrak and Iris:CD and resells/distributes products including Deep Freeze and LanSchool descriptions of which can all be found online at www.its-group.com.
ITS is the largest Authorised Solution Centre in Europe for PaperCut print management software. You can read more about PaperCut via the following web links:
Due to the rapid business expansion of our PaperCut reseller and customer base in Turkey we are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant based in the Istanbul working initially from their home office and eventually from our office to manage the support and installations of PaperCut throughout the region.
Bonuses are received for completing installations and also for travelling/working out of hours.