UK Field Sales Representitive
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Are you looking for a sales role with excellent uncapped commission and a clear career path?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international software house (65 employees worldwide). Working from our office in central Harrow, you will travel throughout the UK (territory TBC (a Third of UK)), to present our range of software products to colleges, universities, public libraries, government institutions and corporate customers.
Thorough product training will be provided, backed up by comprehensive presales and technical support.
Focus will be on the following products:
We already have a large number of customers but initially the focus will be on new business, with an increasing percentage of account management once established in the role. The sales values range from £5k to £40k (not limited to) with lead times from one to six months.
Through a combination of both online demonstrations and customer onsite visits you will present our software products, utilising your consultative selling skills to produce quicker sales and optimise cross selling opportunities.
Training and sales team meetings, etc. all take place at our company headquarters in Harrow.
Ideally you will:
- Be fully conversant with the solutions sales cycle (including cold calling and appointment making)
- Experienced in cold calling potential customers to set up appointments for onsite visits and web demonstrations
- Have extensive product demonstration experience
- Offer advanced computer proficiency (including MS Windows, Office, and CRM software)
- Bring software sales experience (3 years plus)
- Experience in selling to educational and government markets is highly desirable
- Have highly professional personal presentation skills
- Be skilled in consultative selling techniques
- Be accustomed to weekly travel
- Provide proof of successful recent sales achievements and a stable career record
- Be degree level educated or equivalent
In return we offer:
Salary depending on experience plus uncapped commission. Expected earnings are excess of £60k once established in the role. 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25). Car allowance, contributory pension scheme and private health insurance. A company notebook computer and mobile phone will also be provided.
We are an independently run company established in 1988 (over 29 years) and headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex in the United Kingdom. We have operations throughout Europe and North America and a global presence with customers across five continents. All ITS software solutions are developed in-house; we do not outsource development or use contractors. We employ a large team of experienced developers and QA personnel and offer access to a dedicated technical support team to ensure all our customers get the best service and response rates to any issues raised.
We are ISO 9001:2015 and Investor in People accredited in recognition of our high level of customer service.